Generate scope and requirement details in minutes, Swiftly connects all parts of the project lifecycle from concept to planning to execution.
We have the first product of its kind. We algorithmically generate customer needs using our P.A.M. process – Plan, Analyze and Manage. Orca Intelligence’s Plan, Analyze, and Manage (P.A.M) process is used to set up an organization’s Human Centered Design and Engineering (HCDE) framework. The HCDE framework includes these three significant steps to support the product management process. We use it primarily for software development products, but PAM can be adapted to support a variety of products.
Founded in 2006, Inflectra is a market leader in software test management, test automation, and application lifecycle management space. The company is headquartered in the Washington, DC Metro Area but has offices in over 10 countries. Known globally for its legendary customer support, Inflectra makes turn-key solutions that address many challenges in software test management and QA, test automation, and product lifecycle management.
Critical Logic is all about improving the Quality of Business Systems. The heart of what we do is modeling. Modeling requires clear, unambiguous statements of intended, correct behavior. Modeling also produces highly effective acceptance criteria. The result is more successful system deployments and reduced testing, maintenance, and rework. We deploy our Integrated Quality Management methods and technology (IQM Studio) to provide modeling, test generation, and automated test execution in almost any business environment. Our experienced consulting staff provides high-quality Business Analysis, Functional Design, Software QA planning & management, and training. We integrate the imperative of quality to all key parts of Business Systems SDLC.
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd, an Information Technology (IT) company in Kenya, Nigeria, and the United States, has provided a collaborative nurturing space for digital, technology, and internet companies since 2000. Tezza is now partnering with Orca Intelligence to serve as a reseller of Swiftly across the African continent, starting with Nigeria.
Become A Partner
Our partnership program creates mutually beneficial partnerships with business organizations that provide software development resources, support, and training to assist current and prospective clients. Through our Swiftly partnership program, we provide partners complimentary access to our Swiftly platform to resell to customers. In addition, we train end users and customers on how to use Swiftly and build requirements and design frameworks.
- Discovery: We build relationships with our potential partners throughout the discovery phase. The discovery includes providing a demo and reviewing the partnership agreement and our partnership processes.
- Onboarding: Once the partnership reseller agreement is signed, we create a complementary account for our partners to access as a demo to clients. In addition, we schedule live or on-demand training for partner staff and clients.
- Training: Our optional training sessions are offered online on-demand or in real-time. We take trainees through our Plan, Analyze and Manage (P.A.M.) process. The training sessions provide a detailed process for managing requirements throughout the software development lifecycle. The training also includes hands-on activities through the training.
- Consulting: Our optional consulting services provide our partners and clients with the set-up and management of tools that support the software or product development lifecycle.
- Connecting: To continue the partner relationship, we choose a time to continue communicating with our partners to stay connected.
Our optional partner training sessions provide a detailed process for managing requirements throughout the software or systems development lifecycle. The training also includes hands-on activities.
Module 1 – Planning
We first begin our training module with planning. The planning module outlines the steps to autogenerate the requirements framework from the beginning. The framework will support estimating agile points or hours to complete functionality.
Module 2 – Analysis
An overview of decomposing Epics and Features into detailed user stories. We highlight our Create, Audit, View, Edit, Search and Delete (CaVES-D) methodology to further illustrate how to decompose requirements using our autogenerated process.
Module 3 – Management (Design)
A detailed overview of managing the requirements to map to data elements, business rules, messages, and wireframes. We highlight Swiftly’s feature that autogenerates these mappings to support the initial design phase.
Module 4 – Management (Implementation)
An overview to highlight how to manage requirements throughout development. Ensure the requirements are communicated to the developer with accuracy and consistency.
Module 5 – Management (Testing)
We highlight the differences between requirements defects, design defects, implementation defects, and testing defects. These are fundamental differences and can impact the quality of the team’s performance.
Module 6 – Management (Operations and Maintenance)
We end by describing the management of requirements during the operations and maintenance phases after the initial launch of a system or product.