Orca Intelligence is one of the leading companies in Digital Services. We are hiring a talented Solution Architect professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a team of thinkers, apply today.
Responsibilities for Solution Architect
- Analyze current technologies and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals and Business owners to ensure the solutions for projects are implemented and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for multiple projects
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Design solutions using Google Workspace, LAMP stack solutions, COTS products, etc.
- Be application agnostic
- Understand the impact of cybersecurity relevant to proposed solutions.
- Utilize resources to defend the solutions proposed.
Qualifications for Solution Architect
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems
Years of experience: